The First Tree 1.03 | 1.06 GB
‘Yankees Suck’ chant breaks out during Patriots game
Friday October 05, 2018
Playoff baseball season is officially upon us. Nowhere was that more evident than Gillette Stadium on Thursday night. As the New England Patriots were beating the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth quarter, a “Yankees suck” chant broke out in the stadium. "Yankees Suck!" Chant pic.twitter.com/aj95IzRlw3 — New Account (@ftbeard_17) October 5, 2018 Boston sports fans...
The post ‘Yankees Suck’ chant breaks out during Patriots game appeared first on 10Bet.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8
Processor type(s) & speed: i5 2011 or newer
RAM minimum: 8 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
This is a DRM-free release from GOG. It is a remastered version of the original game with multiple bugfixes and improvements:
* Countless bug fixes and optimizations
* The biggest complaint has been the jumping physics, and that’s been totally redone. The double jump works more like other games. It’s more forgiving and less frustrating.
* Subtitle system have moved from choosing in-game to choosing via the Steam client. Right-click on the game in Steam, click Properties, and choose the Languages tab.
Developer Commentary mode (that’s me!) is available, you can enable it in the options. Funny and interesting stories abound on how I made the game.
* Five new achievements, including a “Completionist” challenge which may result in a cool secret being revealed.
* Tons of new secret items added to the environment for you to come across.
* Controller vibration added.
* You can re-center the camera while using a gamepad by pressing in the right stick button.
* New UI indicators/graphics
From the creator of Home is Where One Starts… comes The First Tree, a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his father in Alaska. Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son’s life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
An emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won’t soon forget.
Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving and platforming.
Includes English subtitles along with an easy-to-use fan translation system. (see Discussion Forum for more info)
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/555150/The_First_Tree/
Chạy đà 28 bước vô cùng “nhức mắt”, Pogba giải thích gì?
Monday October 29, 2018
Mới đây cả Paul Pogba và HLV Jose Mourinho đều lên tiếng chia sẻ quan điểm của mình về quả “penalty hỏng ăn” trong trận đấu với Everton vừa qua. Như đã biết, vừa qua Manchester United đã giành một chiến thắng nhọc nhằn trước các vị khách Everton với tỷ số 2-1. Pogba là người đã