iClock Pro 4.6.2 | macOS | 25 MB.
iClock – Just a clock bar menu more useful and powerful. Replace the application of limited time in the menu bar with a menu of the current time / date in any city in the world, time and date simultaneously in any format, font or color, instant calendar, stopwatch, moon phase, floating clocks, Local IP, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms and timer ‘take 5’ to remind you to take a break from time to time while working.
– See the day / date / time in the menu bar in different fonts / colors / formats. Personalize it any way you like.
– Provides a view of the menu system easy to access and easy access to the Time / Date in many parts of the world as desired areas.
– Option, click the date / time in the menu bar to see your stock portfolio with near real – time updates.
– The application menu as it used to be in Mac OS 9. Intel shows you what applications are running on Rosetta
– Alarms / timers that can be configured in one click. Never miss another appointment
– web information, stopwatch and calculator available instantly.
– Gives a calculator time zone that is the best time to connect people in as many time zones as you wish
– list with the online calendar accessible from the menu bar
– Add the people / companies you work directly from the address book
– Give dialing codes for countries around the world.
– Time 12 or 24 hours.
– iClock Calendar shows birthdays Address Book Apple and links to iCalendar
– iClock Calendar can float on top or below other windows part and can set its transparency
– iClock Calendar accepts background images
– Synchronize with other Mac using .Mac
– double – click a day in the calendar iClock to go directly to your choice of iCal, Meeting Maker, Oracle, now updated and Palm Desktop
– Convenient portfolio of shares in the menubar that is updated when want.
Why Rosé Can Be the Drink of Seasons Other than Summer
Thursday August 09, 2018
What exactly is this deliciously pink refreshing beverage we all consume potentially too much of during the long summer days? Rosé! Yes, but why is it SO GOOD?! It’s funny because along with the popularity of social media grew the love for this sipping wine, considered by some in the last couple years the “new...
The post Why Rosé Can Be the Drink of Seasons Other than Summer appeared first on 10Bet.