Chaos Control 1.4.6 | Mac OS X | 50 MB.
Chaos Control was created to help you manage and desired results in their personal and business life goals.
People usually do not achieve impressive results simply by being good at handling tasks. It is the ability to set legitimate goals that make the difference. Just enter your desired to be real results. This simple technique helps you prioritize your goals before acting on them.
Chaos Control is a task manager based on the best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, start an application, work on a project or just plan your vacation trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle priorities and organize tasks to do things. And the best part is that it can handle both heavy planning projects such as the simple daily routine, such as managing shopping lists in a flexible application. In addition, Chaos Control is available on all major mobile and desktop platforms with continuous synchronization.
This application is designed thinking of creative people. Designers, writers, developers, founders of startups, entrepreneurs of all kinds and almost anyone with ideas and desire to achieve them. We combine the power of GTD with convenient interface to help you with:
• setting personal goals
• task management
• time management
• planning your business and personal activities
• building your routine
• handling simple lists, checklists and shopping lists
• Capture your ideas and thoughts for later processing.
• Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms.
• Projects and inspired by GTD contexts supplemented with folders, subfolders and Subcontexts
• Recurring tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and selected days of the week)
• Chaos Box – Inbox for your tasks unstructured notes, notes, ideas and thoughts . Excellent tool to stay on track inspired by GTD ideas
• Notes for tasks, projects, folders and settings.
• Fast and intelligent search
Fall: All The Favorite Things
Thursday October 18, 2018
We’re so lucky up here in the North East that we get four very different seasons. Some may disagree when there is a foot of snow on the ground…BUT WE’RE NOT THERE YET PEOPLE, thank goodness. Spooky, leaf-peeping, hot cider drinking season has arrived! What is there to look forward to in the fall?! So...