Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 13.0.2 | Mac OS X | 1.40 GB.
Josh Gordon does Gronk spike after catching first TD with Patriots
Friday October 05, 2018
Josh Gordon caught a history-making touchdown pass from Tom Brady on Thursday night and then did a tribute to one of his teammates. Gordon stole a ball thrown between two Indianapolis Colts defenders in the end zone for a 34-yard TD catch to put the New England Patriots up 31-17 in the fourth quarter. After...
The post Josh Gordon does Gronk spike after catching first TD with Patriots appeared first on 10Bet.
CC encoder means. Its application for all media processing. Enter, transcoded, create proxies and generate any format you can imagine. This powerful media management tool allows you to work with media in a unified way in all applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, CC After Effects and other applications workflow provides a media processing without interruption.
– Destination Post in Adobe Stock Contributor
– Support team projects.
– Support color profiles sources After Effects
– Link automatically active when importing a sequence.
– Option to keep playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in AME
– Optimized depth and alpha channel configuration (single Quicktime) bits
– Export Support for Ambisonic (h.264 only) audio
– Support for HLG (Hybrid LOG Gamma)
– Support for HDR exporter of HEVC (H.265)
– export support for Panasonic AVC-LongGOP OP1B
– ingest and transcoding functionality.
– Media Browser Panel
– Destination Post on Twitter
– Support for Adobe Audition CC
– Support for Character Animator CC (preview)
– Improvements in quality and performance.
– Destination posted on Behance
– Stitching multiple clips intake.
– Direct publishing on Facebook.
– Expand the 4K format support
– Improved workflow image sequence.
– Automatic correction of loudness.
– Refinements usability.
– Channeling MXF
– Support extended DNxHD
– Compliance with IRT
– HDR conversion filter to SDR
– Setting time interpolation.